Safety and Compliance
Two Swift LLC doing business as 2Swift Boards is an innovative new product and like many similar products on the market carries with it some adherent risk. We ask that you read ALL the information below before using the website, ordering our products, and most importantly riding our boards. By continuing to use the website and placing an order with us, you agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
DO NOT RIDE YOUR BOARD UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING MESSAGES:
- ALWAYS wear a helmet and other safety equipment when riding. We highly recommend wearing closed toe shoes, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist guards.
- NEVER Ride down a hill with the battery at 100% state of charge. For the regenerative braking to work, the battery must be able to absorb energy. When at 100% state of charge, there is a high risk of battery damage or brake failure which may result in injury or death.
- NEVER ride down hills with grades steeper than 15%. Steep hills put a high stress on the electronic components and greatly increase the risk of component failure which may result in injury or death. Understand the boards limits before attempting a hill decent.
- READ the owner’s manual before riding the board. The 2Swift board is not a toy and needs to be treated with respect. Ride within your capabilities.
- ALWAYS ride responsibly. Due to low battery on your board or remote, your board my lose power and therefore brakes during your ride. Always have a plan and ride at speeds that are comfortable without power or brakes.
- prolonged exposure to high heat may damage the electronics. Avoid leaving your board in a hot car or trunk.
- DO NOT RIDE the board if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- DO NOT RIDE the board in wet or dangerous low traction conditions. Wet conditions reduce traction which can result in injury.
- ALWAYS obey and check the local road rules in your area for where you can ride. Do not ride on high traffic roads. Wear bright clothing to make yourself visible to others.
- ALWAYS respect pedestrians.
- AWAYS maintain your board, this is the owner’s responsibility. Always review fasteners before you ride and make sure they are secure and tight.
- Whenever you ride a 2Swift Board, you risk serious injury or even death from loss of control, collisions, and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in the manual. Always wear riding gear including, helmet, closed toe shoes, wrist, elbow, and knee guards.
- Riding on Hills - Riding on hills can be very dangerous, what goes up must come down! If you ride up an insanely steep hill and you intend to ride down this same hill, this is extremely dangerous and you must know how to control your speed without the use of the electric brakes if ever there was a malfunction or there was a situation where the brakes fail.
- Avoid water - Riding in wet conditions is very dangerous and may cause injury. The board is not water proof. The electronic and mechanical components are subject to damage due to water. Please note; damage as a result of moisture exposure is not considered a manufacturer defect and not covered by warranty.
- Abuse - Do not jump on the board, ride off curbs, smash the board into hard objects, or drop the board on the ground for starting operation. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, it’s still an electrical product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover significant impacts or damage resulting from any of the above.