Warranty – Forms and policy
Your 2Swift electric skateboard is covered by a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty, covering defects in craftsmanship and materials. Not covered is damage as a result of abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, accident or exposure to water. Modification of components and/or tampering with the electronics voids the warranty. Perishable items like wheels/tires, decks, bumpers and bearings are excluded from warranty and available for purchase through our website.
Retain your shipping box for return shipment. Warranty excludes damage from shipping packaging. If you discover a product defect within 6-months of the ship date, contact us through our website’s general inquiries page for return instructions.
The warranty coverage can be voided for any of these reasons:
- Crashes where your skateboard collides with another object or gets run over.
- Water damage where your skateboard has been submerged, run in deep water or driven in deep snow where it has been submerged. Our boards are splash resistant, not waterproof.
- The board has been thrown away and collides with another object.
- The user changes settings in the motor controller which are higher than what it’s been delivered with.
- The user switches parts that have not been approved by 2Swift, or modifies existing ones.
- The barcode/serial number has been altered or removed
- Work done by an unauthorized third party
- Damage done to the board from weather conditions (fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, lighting, etc.)